Super Smash Bros.: BATTLEFIELD
- Standard stage with three platforms. It overlooks a city in the distance.
Super Smash Bros.: FINAL DESTINATION
- Plain, smooth stage that overlooks the curvature of the world, then descends into a watery scene, then rises through the cosmic vapors to behold the mountains and forests, before rising back up into space.
Super Mario Galaxy: FLUFFY BLUFF GALAXY
- Clouds form various platforms around, but standing on a cloud for too long will make it break.
* Good Egg Galaxy
* Fluffy Bluff Galaxy
* Sky Station Galaxy
* Main Theme (Super Mario 64)
* Delfino Plaza
* Main Theme (Super Mario 3D Land)
Super Mario Bros.: BOWSER'S CASTLE
- A sea of lava sits beneath a bridge and two pillars at its sides. You can break the bridge with enough damage. Sometimes, a large rocking platform will descend between the pillars. Standing on a pillar for too long will cause the Thwomp above to fall down and flatten you.
* Bowser's Castle
* Airship (Super Mario Bros. 3)
* Boss Battle (Super Mario World)
* Bowser Battle (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
* Bowser Level (Super Mario 64)
Mario Party: RAINBOW DREAM
- Based on the board from Mario Party 5, there's a solid cloud platform on the bottom, one going into each side, and a pass-through one up top, with the cloud gondola in the center. A space would sometimes appear on one of the four cloud platforms. Stepping on the space makes it disappear and apply its effects. Blue space refills 5 health, red space takes away 5 health, and rainbow spaces creates a pass-through rainbow bridge going to the next cloud platform clockwise.
* Mario Party Theme
* Main Theme (Mario Party 9)
* Rainbow Dream
* Minigame Medley
* Mario Bros. Battle (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
* Gloam Valley (Super Paper Mario)
Super Mario Bros.: MUSHROOMY KINGDOM
- The stage scrolls from World 1-1 of Super Mario Bros. to that of Super Mario Bros. 2, then to that of Super Mario Bros. 3.
* Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
* Overworld (Super Mario Bros. 2)
* Athletic Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)
* Title/Ending (Super Mario World)
Yoshi's Island: YOSHI'S ISLAND
- Taking place at a lake, an isle sits at the center, with a merry-go-round of platforms above it. Lingering in the water for too long may provoke Lunge Fish, who will gobble you in one bite.
* Ground Theme (Super Mario World)
* Cavern (Yoshi's Island)
* Wildlands (Yoshi's Island DS)
* Lip's Theme (Panel de Pon)
Wario Land: Shake It: GLITTERVILLE
- Features many stairways and a slot machine in the center. It will sometimes cast a "bonus" upon the stage, like flames, freezing air, or even Food.
* Stonecutting City
* Slipshod Slopes
* Greenhorn Forest
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: LANAYRU MINES
- Features solid raised land on each side and a flat pillar in the center, with broken tracks connecting them. High above is a pass-through platform with a Timeshift Stone on it. Hitting the Timeshift Stone will affect the stage, repairing the tracks. During this time, a cart may sometimes whisk through, damaging struck foes.
* The Sky
* Lanayru Desert
* Battle Moldarach
* Battle Ghirahim
* Main Theme (Legend of Zelda)
* Hyrule Field (Ocarina of Time)
* Main Theme (Twilight Princess)
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks: SPIRIT TRAIN
- The train chugs leisurely through the realm, with a cargo car in the back and a platform hanging above. Sometimes, the train speeds up, and sometimes the cargo car detaches for a while.
* Realm Overworld (Spirit Tracks)
* The Great Sea
* Linebeck's Theme
* Stone Tower Temple
* The Dark World
Pokémon Black/White: NIMBASA CITY
- Takes place at the amusement park area of Nimbasa City. The Ferris wheel is half-seen at the right, and a roller coaster track is atop the Gym's roof. Also, Tornadus or Thundurus may appear and cause some chaos in the battle - Tornadus creates whirlwinds that knock players around, and Thundurus uses thunderbolts to attack players.
* Title Screen (Black/White)
* Wild Pokémon Battle (Black/White)
* Gym Leader Battle (Black/White)
* Battle with N
* Castelia City
* Route 3 (Black/White)
* Pokémon Dream World Medley
PokéPark Wii: POKÉ PARK
- Takes place in the first three zones. After a while, two Drifblim will tote a platform that brings the fight to another zone. The Meadow Zone brings you to the islet in the center, with but a tree on one side and rivers around it. The Glacier Zone takes place at the sea near it, with floes of ice drifting to the right. You can swim in the ocean. The Lava Zone is one big rock islet. Lava sometimes shoots across from the back.
* Forest (Poké Park Wii)
* Capture On (Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia)
Mother: MT. ITOI
- Three platforms line the mountain into its stormy ascent. UFOs sometimes appear on the sides as slick platforms.
* Mt. Itoi
* Duncan's Factory
* Battle with Dangerous Foe
EarthBound: FOURSIDE STREETS
- Takes place in front of the Monotoli Building. Its awning and two trees serve as platforms. Watch out for traffic coming from either street.
* Bein' Friends
* Boy Meets Girl (Twoson)
* Kraken Battle
Mother 3: OSOHE CASTLE
- Takes place in the front areas of the first and second floors. The second floor doesn't have much inside, but you can break the statue to send the large metal ball it holds careening down. Ghosts hang around and observe the fight, sometimes taking items that lay around.
* Mother 3 Love Theme
* Osohe Castle
* Theme of the Magypsies
* Unfounded Revenge
* Porky's Theme
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: NOX CASTLE
- Snow falls all around, so traction on some of the levels on this castle are a bit slick. Catapults will sometimes launch boulders toward the stage, denoted by glowing red circles.
* Ike's Theme
Trauma Center: Under the Knife: DELPHI BASE
- Takes place in front of Adam's suspension tube. Watch out - the platforms with tubes behind them sometimes erupt with strange air, which can cause bad statuses like shrinking, poison, stun, even a loss of strength or defense.
* Hospital of Hope (Trauma Center: Under the Knife)
* Code Blue (New Blood ver.)
* Stigma (Smooth)
* Encroaching Shadows
* Life-and-Death Crisis (First Response)
* Firm Ground (Orthopedics)
* Conference B (Trauma Team)
Punch-Out!!: WVBA WORLD CIRCUIT
- Two platforms hang down near the ring, and act as pulleys to each other. The ropes will bounce you if you hit them.
* Minor Circuit Match
* Great Tiger
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: ISLE OF ANCIENTS
- The original home of R.O.B. After a while, a Subspace portal will appear and suck away chunks of the stage. They'll eventually be restored.
Sonic Colors: EGGMAN'S TROPICAL RESORT
- The central area of Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park. Two long solid platforms span over the abyss below. Balloons often drift in, providing an extra jump to whoever touches one.
Kingdom Hearts: HOLLOW BASTION
- Takes place in the construction zone. The crane carries a platform. Sometimes, Heartless like Red Nocturne, Large Body, and Soldier pay a visit. Beat them before they cause you more problems.
* Hollow Bastion
* Gummi Ship: Blast Away! ver.1
* Scherzo di Notte
* The 13th Struggle (Kingdom Hearts 2)
* Sinister Sundown
* The Tumbling
* Enter the Darkness
* Simple & Clean (PlanitB mix)
* Battle Theme (Final Fantasy 7)
* Only a Plank Between One and Perdition (Final Fantasy 8)
* To Zanarkand (Final Fantasy 10)
The World Ends With You: SHIBUYA RIVER
- Takes place in the underground river of Shibuya. Graffiti-esque platforms span across the water, but can disappear at a whim. Easterravens will often come in and try to drop things on you - sometimes Food, sometimes junk. Avoid the latter.
* Twister (JP)
* Long Dream
* Three Minutes Clapping
* The One Star
Viewtiful Joe: MOVIELAND
- Takes place in the level "Some Like It Red Hot" in front of the apartment building. It has three levels to it. Sometimes, one of the manhole covers will shoot up in a torrent of water, blocking off most of one side. Touching the water stream will hurt, though. The bus will sometimes run through.
* Joe the Hero
* Midnight Thunder Boy
* Inferno Lord Fire Leo
* Blue the Justice
* Cyber Phantom Cameo Leon
* Underworld Emperor Alastor
Okami: SEI-AN CITY
- Takes place in the Commoners' Quarter, spanning a road split by two canals. A swaying cloud platform hangs above. It starts in the daytime, then slowly goes to night. During the night, the cloud platform will sometimes spark. Also, a Demon Scroll will patrol around, damaging anyone it touches. You can defeat it, though.
* Exorcising Evil
* Ryoshima Coast
* Playing with Waka
* Susano's Battle
* King Fury's Demise
* Kurow Loses Faith