Welcome back: umsauthorlava.deviantart.com/j…Another Sunday...: umsauthorlava.deviantart.com/j…Hrm: umsauthorlava.deviantart.com/j…You know the drill: umsauthorlava.deviantart.com/j…...: umsauthorlava.deviantart.com/j…SSB4 again??: umsauthorlava.deviantart.com/j…Pokémon Plus/Minus: umsauthorlava.deviantart.com/j…New Year rumorlutions: umsauthorlava.deviantart.com/j…
Couple more rumor lists found! These are pretty tiny, but interesting. Let's look at 'em!
-= RUMOR 1
- All characters except Snake and ROB are returning
- Pokemon Trainer
may have different mons
will be revealed next
- Mr. Game and Watch
will be revealed along with a G&W collection
- A new version NES Remix (not sure if 2) will be when Ice Climbers
- Meta Knight
will come when Triple Deluxe is launched worldwide
- Captain Falcon
will be revealed after launch.
= TRUST KILLERS =
- Yoshi, Wario, Ganondorf, Meta Knight, Jigglypuff, Pokémon Trainer, Falco, Wolf, Ness, Lucas, Capt. Falcon, Ike, Ice Climbers, and/or Mr. Game & Watch don't return.
- R.O.B. and/or Snake return.
- Pokémon Trainer has the same Pokémon as before.
- Mewtwo doesn't appear.
- Neither Yoshi nor Wario is the next veteran revealed.
- Mr. Game & Watch isn't revealed with a Game & Watch collection.
- Ice Climbers aren't revealed with NES Remix 2. (April 24/25)
- Meta Knight isn't revealed with Triple Deluxe. (May 2/16)
- Capt. Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness, and/or Wolf are shown before release.
-= RUMOR 2
/ Two AT's from Brawl
have been made playable. (Little Mac is one)
- There is another Mario Newcomer
, who will be unlockable.
- No newcomers for Zelda - Tingle is an assist
is playable. He was hard to design.
is an AT. She has a forcefield surrounding her that acts as a counter. When you hit her, she fires a beam at you.
- Meta Knight
have been changed, and are very different.
- There are no cut characters
- There are two Final Smashes
for each character. A low percentage one and a high percentage one. Apparently we see evidence of this in Mega Man's trailer.
- There will be costumes for certain characters.
- There will be 5 Melee stages
and 5 Brawl stages
- Stage Builder
has a lot of new options such as texture.
- There will be DLC
for Stage Builder
(FE:A) is an AT who works similar to Andross
- Before E3 we'll get 2 veterans/newcomers per month
- Not much music has been composer for the game. The main theme is hidden in the E3 trailer.
- We'll get two newcomers at E3
- Hidden newcomers are to be revealed after launch.
- We'll know the launch date within the next two months
= TRUST KILLERS =
- Only one (or more than two) of the previous Assist Trophies are now playable.
- There's no other Mario newcomer.
- There is a newcomer for the Zelda group.
- Tingle, Palutena, and/or Grima are not Assist Trophies.
- Ridley is not playable.
- Meta Knight are Wolf aren't changed much.
- There are cuts.
- Characters don't have two different Final Smashes.
- There aren't five stages from each Melee and Brawl.
- Stage Builder is out, or doesn't have new options or DLC.
- We don't get two characters per month.
- E3 won't show exactly two newcomers.
- Hidden newcomers are revealed before launch.
- Release date isn't known within the next two months.
= LIKELIEST PROMOTED ASSIST TROPHY CANDIDATES =
- Barbara (Daigasso! Band Brothers)
- Dr. Wright (SimCity (SNES))
- Isaac (Golden Sun)
- Jeff (EarthBound)
- Jill (Drill Dozer)
- Kat & Ana (WarioWare)
- Lyn (Fire Emblem)
- Ray Mk III (Custom Robo)
- Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
- Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment)
- Tingle (Legend of Zelda) (even if this rumor says otherwise)